Sunday, January 9, 2011

(Six-)String Bikini

A while ago, I declared that I had only seen two SI photos in which the model is wearing a bikini top but not a bottom. I think I may have been mistaken.

I happened across this photo of Ana Paula Araujo from 2007.After much careful consideration, I have determined that she is not wearing a bottom.

I was very scientific about it. To keep the variables as controlled as possible, I took the bottom from another photo of Ana:…and tried to position it in such a way that it would be hidden by the guitar. (It will help to imagine the guitar as translucent.)As you can see, in all likelihood she is not wearing a bikini bottom. If she were, portions of it would be visible on her hips.(It’s a good thing it’s not a translucent guitar.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I belive it's not hard to stretch a little bit to make it look like she's not wearing it. Not to mention photoshoping out anything, these days it's all like 40% photoshop everything you see.