Sunday, July 17, 2011

One-Hit Wonder: Lucia Dvorska (2009)

I didn't get around to posting this on her birthday, which was Thursday. But I thought I'd send a shout-out to Lucia Dvorska.

She's a very fragile-looking model.Those huge doe eyes, the thin facial structure. Even when she makes eye contact and smiles, she seems a little timid.She’s from Slovakia, and those peasant genes may make her a little soulful. She looks like she’s venturing out for the first time in the week since her boyfriend broke up with her.
I’m doing great. No, it was for the best. Let’s sing some karaoke.

Whatever it is, it works. I’d love her to appear again.

2 comments:

gunjankumarbest@gmail.com said...

UR THE ONE GOD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL CREATION.......

Anonymous said...

Why is Lucia Dvorska not a Victoria's Secret Angel? Lucia has that curvacious body and fantastic personality that Victoria's Secret looks for in their models. I hope we'll see Lucia in the next VS fashion show!