Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Damsel in This Dress

Kenza Fourati is in a new music video!
Sorry, “music motion picture.” She plays the gal pal of someone named Ryan Leslie as they gallivant around Europe.
He makes sure she is dressed in all the finest frippery, but through it all he makes it clear that he only puts clothing onto her body so that he may have the pleasure of removing it.

Sample lyrics:
’Cause I only dress you to undress you (take them clothes off) 
Girl, I only dress you to undress you (take them clothes off) 
I just wanna strip all your labels from you (t-t-t-take them clothes off) 
’Cause girl, I only dress you to undress you

 Apparently, Kenza and Leslie are a real-life item.
I gotta tell you Ryan, I get it. I also like Kenza when there’s not a stitch on her.

No comments: