Wednesday, June 26, 2013

50 Greatest Swimsuit Models, #30-21

I've gone back over the last two entries and added explanations, defenses, and flailing justifications.

30: Kim Cloutier
Oh, how I wish she had a few more years with SI.

29: Jessica White
A lot has been made of Anne V, but Jessica quietly put together 8 appearances (with a break in 2006). It would have been nice to see her follow Tyra and become only the second (non-Beyonce) black woman to appear on the cover.

28: Lujan Fernandez

27: Kenza Fourati
I feel like I may be the president, secretary, and treasurer of the Kenza Fourati Fan Club. Not sure she made much of an impression on anyone else, but I'm still obsessed with her, two years later.

26: Jarah Mariano

25: Fernanda Motta

24: Stephanie Seymour

23: Noemie Lenoir

22: Angie Everhart
Cintia Dicker has a lot of buzz among swimsuit fans, but Angie's the SI redhead I would choose if I could only have one.

21: Marisa Miller
I had a bit of a conversion a couple years ago and became a fan. I think she might have reignited the idea of a household-name SI girl.

2 comments:

F Yeah said...

I'm so with you on Kenza, what a doll. She's one of several "one-year wonders" (as I call them on my blog) that I really, really wish we'd seen more of.

Swimsuitologist said...

I'm glad I'm not alone! She also made for one of my all-time favorite bodypainting sessions.

I'm a big fan of your blog, BTW.