Monday, September 18, 2017

NSFW NYFW

Okay, so now they’re just trolling me, right?


Irina Shayk (and a few other SI models) marched down the runway during New York Fashion Week for something called Phillipp Plein. The theme, apparently, was fetishy Disney.

Nice (shirt? minidress?), Irina. Can we zoom in on the design?


Yep, that seems to be the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio, poised to lengthen certain wooden appendages—I apologize, this is a filthy joke, I’ll stop.

In any case, someone somewhere must have been wishing on a star.


[UPDATE, in case anyone cares... The illustration I found, above, is the Blue Fairy. But the Disney damsel on Irina's shirt looks to be Cinderella. Clearly the same illustrator.]

• • •

In other news, I’ve gotten a few posts taken down from this blog, all featuring Kathy Ireland.

I received notifications from Blogger that someone representing Kathy filed complaints of violations of her copyright. The first one was back in June, then I got a couple more about a week ago.

It seems odd to me. I can’t imagine Kathy Ireland, as opposed to SI, owns the copyright on those images. But whoever DOES own those images, it ain’t me. I’m just borrowing them.

Anyway, I’m complying. I won’t even include another pic of her for illustration, as tempting as it may be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe SI would give Kathy the rights to pictures either. The topless white bikini pic you had to take down probably made Kathy many fans in her first year in the issue. Thankfully it's still out there elsewhere on the internet.