Friday, February 7, 2014

This May Be the Year I Fall in Love with Emily DiDonato

I’m very much looking forward to her photos this year, and I think she may retroactively be my favorite 2013 rookie (all four of whom are returning this year, by the way).

SI is putting her out front lately, as she is hosting Swim Daily’s series of “Legendary Locations” videos.

Recently, she modeled some leggings and other assorted sexy clothing for an Italian company called Calzedonia. (By the way, whoever was responsible for convincing women to wear leggings as everyday fashion has my deepest gratitude.)

Those eyes.

She’s also looking mesmerizing on the cover of the February 2014 Vogue Paris (and looking fiercely agitated on the inside of the same issue).

In researching that, I happened upon a shoot from April of last year, where she goes full-out topless, if that’s your thing. Link NSFW.
• • •
And by the way, in case you forgot, Kate Upton is capable of holding your attention while fully dressed.

No comments: