Thursday, February 15, 2018

All That Jasmyn

I may not ever get Jasmine as a full-fledged SI model. But you know who’s hot? Jasmyn.


She’s one of the surprises for me in 2018. She wasn’t really on my radar, and a couple days ago I couldn’t have told you if she was a rookie or a model search girl or whatever.


But yes, Jasmyn Wilkins is a rookie, and I find her really captivating. Gorgeous body in a series of great poses in line with the sunny throwback theme.


And what the heck. Let’s kick off Thumb-Hook Thursday.


Welcome, Jasmyn.

3 comments:

captain annoying said...

Love her. Out of all this year's rookies, Jasmyn was the only one who made me think, "Wow, I really hope they bring her back next year."

Otherwise, though, this rookie class didn't do much for me. Related question—has SI has ever included a "mainstream model" (i.e., not a celebrity or athlete) with breast implants before? Or is Alexis Ren the first? Either way, kind of disappointing.

Swimsuitologist said...

I'm not the greatest judge of implants, to be honest. But I have my suspicions about Samantha Hoopes.

Anonymous said...

By my count I'd guess at least 7 models this year have implants. They've been around in the issue as a whole since at least the early 90s, if not the late 80s.