Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Topless Tuesday: Robin Holzken, 2018


You know, the world seems pretty down on this year’s swimsuit issue.

I went in with some pessimism too. There’s a lot of extracurricular activity around this year’s issue that kind of overpowered the main thrust of it.

The main thrust, however, remains beautiful women in bikinis. Or at least half-bikinis.

Enter Robin Holzken, 2018 rookie.


For me, she’s one of the under-the-radar gems of this issue.


Robin is gorgeous. And dare I say, I think she’s got a Kathy Ireland thing going. (Long live the 80s.) She has the square jaw and thick eyebrows and piercing eyes that Kathy brought to the pages.


I no longer do the “Rookie Math” that I did for 2011 and 2012. But I think Robin is Kathy Ireland with a dash of Lauren Mellor.




Anyway, this photo could easily have graced the pages of a mid-80s SI swimsuit issue.

She’s also got an adorable personality, as evidenced in her “Uncovered” video.

I’m a fan!

No comments: