Friday, February 23, 2018

Ayers on the G-String


So, you can vote in the model search for another week or so.

This is one of those things where popular vote will be one of the deciding factors. The other factors are “editor’s choice” and “an evaluation of the contestant’s proven history as an SI Swimsuit brand ambassador” (which is probably another way of saying “editor’s choice”).

My prediction is that Olivia Jordan (one of two beautiful Olivias we’ve been graced with this year) will walk away with the popular vote. She’s the most conventionally hot.


But I have to say, I’m finding myself super into Allie Ayers.


She’s my latest pet obsession. I’m adding her to my “no one but me understands how hot she is” collection.

She’s got a Greta Gerwig vibe going on. She’s sexy in a deep, stirring, unusual way that I can’t quite put my finger on.


Plus, she's got that long torso and curvy hips...


Downright Dalbesian.

fig. 1

Anyway, I thought she was a rookie until pretty recently, so now I’m worried that the selection process is going to screw me out of ever seeing her again. SI, don’t mess this up for me. I see a lot of brand ambassador potential in Allie.

2 comments:

John Rotten said...

Thank goodness Allie came onto the scene just when I had cut ties with Julie Henderson, who had abandoned me for a life. Allie has that same unconventional beauty that is growing on me. And she has a great swimsuit body. And having watched her "OMG, I'm in SI!!!" video, I think she's all-in.

I'm voting for her at least twenty times a day. I liked her on Instagram. Gotta make it happen for Allie.

Swimsuitologist said...

Yes! She is my new Julie Henderson. I'm glad I'm not alone in this.