Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Topless Tuesday: Haley Kalil, 2019


A year or so ago, I expressed the opinion that 2018’s two Rookies of the Year were kind of indistinguishable from each other.


I take it back. Haley is a ravishing redhead who gives me some Angie Everhart vibes.


And do I see, dare I say, a touch of Julie Henderson, maybe?


Anyway, she’s gorgeous and befreckled. And there are a couple of shots that stuck out for their lack of photoshopping.

The textures and shadows on her hips…


…and the mild accordioning of her belly…


…strike me as areas that would have been smoothed out, sometimes embarrassingly so, in certain previous issues. The fact that they’re visible in these shots is in line with the magazine’s current mission to promote more honesty in the bodies on display.

No comments: