Saturday, February 28, 2015

Kelly Comes Rohring Bach

This morning, Erin Heatherton had a hefty lead in the Rookie of the Year voting, which ends today.


But I looked just now, and suddenly Kelly Rohrbach is up.


Whatever amount of faith you put in the legitimacy of the popular vote, a leap from 32% to 35% is pretty steep this late in the game (even more so: a fall from 40% to 32%).

Erin is beautiful.

But I prefer Kelly. I think her face is striking and sexy, and I was a fan of her pics this year.

Though personally, I don’t care that much. I like the models I like, and I leave it at that. If others agree, great. I imagine a win guarantees the model will return the following year, but I don’t even know if that’s true.

I'm a fan this year of Kelly, Rose, and Robyn. Each of them has some spark that makes them stand out to me: Kelly’s alluring face, Rose’s bubbly aura, Robyn’s magnificent curves.


I have to say, I’m astonished at how low Hailey Clauson’s percentage is. She’s a freaking bombshell.


Anyway, today looks to be a battle royale between Erin and Kelly. May the best girl win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There were no bad rookies this year. I didn't think I'd like Ashley that much, but I thought she took some really good pics, and she came off well on the travel channel show. Doubt she'll be back, but I liked her.

Rose is my star of the class. So young and fresh, and such a killer body.