Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Christie’s Back


And so am I, for a little while.

We have a Sports Illustrated swimsuit model in the damn White House, which I am not happy about, but we can maybe assume she’s one of the few people who doesn’t actively loathe our Twitter-Humper in Chief.

But off the top of my head, Chrissy and Vendela are two SI girls who see right through him, so he loses. Sad!
BTW, welcome back, Chrissy.

Some big news dropped recently in the lead-up to the 2017 issue. Christie Brinkley is back, and she’s brought her two hot daughters with her.

Alexis and Sailor haven’t reached walk-on-water hotness yet.

As it happens, Alexis is also making a return appearance. This is her, accompanying Mom on a shoot for the 1989 issue.


Anyway, happy to see Christie again! She is, after all, the seventh greatest Sports Illustrated swimsuit model of all time, according to an official and unbiased observer of such things. She looks great, however much help she’s getting from angles, touchups, and the such. And her daughters have some great bikini presence.

• • •

Another fascinating bit of news: Rookie of the Year voting is already happening, before the magazine even comes out. That’s better than last year, when the results weren’t announced until … I don’t know, about a week ago.

Anyway, here’s last year’s model search winner Mia Kang:

I think this is an awful picture of a beautiful model. Myla Dalbesio:
In her video, you can see she has a fascinating combination of a long torso with curvy hips. A much more beautiful body than that first photo might have you believe.

The blonde kewpie doll Vita Sidorkina:

Bianca Balti, who strikes me as an early draft of Emily DiDonato:

Danielle Herrington, who strikes me as an early draft of Ariel Meredith:

And then my two favorites. Kelly Gale:

…and Lais Ribeiro:

They both are breathtaking. They have platonic ideals of bikini bodies. I honestly don’t know which is my favorite, but… Well, I don’t consider myself a breast man, but they might be what gives Lais the edge for me.
I guess I’m shallow. Sue me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! It's pretty exciting to have Christie back. The horizontal pic of Sailor they've released makes me thinks she has the goods to be in SI in the future.

This year's rookies I think I'm ok with at this point. Bianca seems the most out of the ordinary, but I think she's got something about her. Myla has an amazing body. And obviously Lais does too. I've always wanted Kelly in SI so I'm excited to see how she comes across.

Look forward to more updates when the issue out. Before you disappear for another year again lol.