Friday, February 8, 2013

Countdown: 4 Days to Go

Four-timer Laetitia Casta.
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
Meanwhile, the Lowdown Blog once again gives their odds for cover model. We share two of our top three. (I have Nina, Kate, Julie. They have Nina, Kate, Irina.)

As it happens, I have seen the cover. The Bellazonians have gotten their hands on it and posted it. Let’s just say, of the four models Lowdown and I suggested above, one of them is the lucky cover girl.

I don’t know if I should post the photo, for fear of spoilers. You’ll see it eventually, and if you’re that interested you can visit Bellazon!
EDIT: Oops, someone brought the hammer down. The leaked covers have been deleted.

Other news: The company that makes Nina’s Carl’s Jr. bikini has begun advertising it as such.
Nina, of course, opted for the second available bottom.

2 comments:

John Rotten said...

The cover is up on SI. So I guess it's official. But I won't spoil anything by saying I'm hopeful the pictures are going to look something like reality as opposed to last year's pics. I've seen better CGI.

Swimsuitologist said...

Yeah, I found myself looking at some old Christie Brinkley and Carol Alt photos and noting how deeply different they look from today's photos. Today's pics have all the "imperfections" digitally sanded away until you almost may as well be looking at something computer animated.

The skin almost has a glow to it. I don't know if there's any way to turn it back.

Brooklyn's 2011 pics were some of the most artificial I've seen.

They're still pretty photos, or I suppose I wouldn't pay so much attention to them. But I feel like something is missing.