Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Countdown: 7 Days to Go

Well, we’re in the home stretch. The swimsuit issue comes out one week from today. MJ Day and all the models are tweeting excitedly to each other.

I was trying to come up with a clever way to count down, and I figured maybe do it using models’ numbers of appearances in the swimsuit issue? For example, we have seven days to go, and Stacey Williams has appeared seven times.
1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998
(I’m not counting her 40th Anniversary All-Star Appearance, since it was only one photo, and I just love Stacey too much to disqualify her based on a single pic.)

In other news, in the wake of this nifty rookie teaser video, another rookie has been revealed. Victoria’s Secret model Emily DiDonato will make her first appearance this year.
If you happen to be into posteriors, Emily seems to enjoy showing hers off, if this slideshow is any indication.
She looks strikingly familiar, and I’m not sure why. I’m not that fluent in Victoria’s Secret models, but maybe she caught my eye on some previous occasion.
Welcome, Emily!

No comments: