Thursday, February 7, 2013

Countdown: 5 Days to Go

Five-time model Elsa Benitez, ladies and gentlemen.
2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006
This picture is stunning. That is all. 

Bellazon, by the way, has added another possible name to rookie-watch 2013. Tina Brady.
They arrive at this theory after careful analysis of her tweets. (What would that phrase have meant, even one short decade ago?)

In looking for info on her, I found that they also speculated she’d be in the 2011 issue, so who knows?

The folks over there have models’ names at their fingertips I’ve never even heard of before. They’re impressively obsessed. And despite Tina’s absence two years ago, a scroll through their 2011 thread shows they got a lot of details right.

I worry I may be ruining the surprise for myself... I'm trying to balance my curiosity with my respect for the joys of anticipation. (Curiosity is winning.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think she's in it. Just google her and it shows she won some "shoot the centerfold" contest, the prize of which was a shoot in Namibia. Can't imagine she's in SI.

John Rotten said...

Elsa is a winner I wish there was more of. SI has so many rookies now. I wish they'd routinely bring back a veteran or two every year.

Swimsuitologist said...

Aha, a red herring.

That's too bad. She has a bit of an Ariel Meredith meets Christy Turlington thing going on.