Friday, December 6, 2013

Copycats

Some folks on Bellazon and on MJ Day's own Instagram have been pointing out some similarities between the sneak preview suits and some previously published photos--again--for the 50th anniversary.
I'm not against the idea per se, but I feel like they've kinda done that enough. Especially considering that Marisa Miller has already recreated that Christie-Brinkley-in-rubber-bands shot.
It's entirely possible that these are coincidences. I mean, women's swimwear only has a handful of shapes it can take and still be recognizable as swimwear. But these are pretty uncanny...

In any case, it'll be fun again if it happens. I enjoy seeing the girls replicate earlier shots. Whatever SI puts in front of me, I'm sure I'll ogle it happily.

Stay tuned.

No comments: