Wednesday, January 16, 2019

One-Piece Wednesday: Olivia Jordan

For this week's near-miss model search girl, we dive into a more recent contest. Just last year.

My (incorrect) prediction for the winner was this luxurious blonde, who it turns out was Miss USA 2015.


I assumed she was a bit of a shoo-in, but it was not to be.

So here she is, modeling a couple nice one-piecers for La Isla swimwear...


...and exploiting that unbeatable combo of beach + blonde + red one-piece for something called Kid Dangerous. As far as I can tell, Kid Dangerous is a men's t-shirt company, but I will not look a gift horse in the red one-piece.


And well, I couldn't help but also include this photo of Olivia in this bonkers dress, apparently the thing to wear when you're Miss USA attending some kind of Maxim event.

No comments: